Tuesday, February 23, 2010

24feb.2010, happy birthday to mE. chialok.

Now is 24feb.2010, midnight 1am.
Just back from Gym and dinner(can count is supper alr)
Just now, drive alone, read all my friends send those birthday wishes msg to me.....
then reply with 1 by 1......

thanks to all my friends who wish me, sms me, mms me, phone me, post on facebook to me...
thanks alot!!
i love u all!!!

Going to work half day later.....
cuz mayb wan go gai gai, sing k and watch movie wf kai man jia di them......
have to miss my English class=.=!! got abit scare~

N O W
I
F E E L
V E R Y
L O N E L Y

H
A
P
P
Y

B
I
R
T
H
D
A
Y

TO mE.

will be continue...................................

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ta dang!! i'm d first in ur blog!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
enjoy d day!! =)

chialok x2 said...

thanks!
haha~ ya lur..... 1st wor...
1st wish me also u on msg also u...
xD...

Unknown said...

omg.. i forgot liaw...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU!
AS FRIEND =D

happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy alwaysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ^^v~

n hope tht u can get good result in spm oso..haha ^^

yours sincerely,
maggie.

stay real be happy be rock~ XD

chialok x2 said...

maggie...
sad lar!!
i keep wait ur wishes....
but.......
haiz......
suan liao lar...!