Friday, February 26, 2010

2--24feb.2010, happy birthday to mE. chialok.--2

morning receive a SKYNET post......
thanks alot.....n sorry....

night,
go sing k with Kai Man, Chew, Jia Di, Yehenn, Dickson, Foo, Yang, Yee Pin and G...
one night RM400+ at Green Box....
they sing a birthday song for me at 1st......quite touch~ becuz i 1st time pass my birthday with them......
then sing sing sing.........
when wan back, they order a song for me.....“祝我生楽快乐”by Jay.....solo sing.....
at last, we sing "朋友".....cool~

then go watch movie at 12.15am....alr not my birthday....

my birthday without birthday cake and my love and my anothers friends.....
but for me alr enough....
cuz i never think b4 can celebrate with frenz......
thx alot! friendz forever~
thx for those wish me de friendz also....
FRIEND FOREVER!!