Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Started~

start my work and english course alr...

about my work.....
shop name "CASH AND CARRY IT", under MTCS group.
2day is my 2nd day for work....
fuyoo~today i sold 2 notebook......haha.....
my job, is sales, just serve those customer.....
to know wat things they wan to find, then suggest the product to them....
all in english....no matter is chinese, malay or indian.....foreigner sure is in english lor....
hope can improve my english speaking too~

-tired??hmmm....i dont think so ba.....cuz leg damn "suan" lor...keep walk and stand.....
-enjoy??sure....walao...can be close to so many new modal laptop.....
-can learn things?sure.....i had learn so many things at there! those staff teach me alot of things..
-boring??sometimes lor.....when dont have customer tat time.....but nvm....i can use there's laptop to online xia.....still got some movie, show or concert video watch at there tim.....i dunno how to say=.=!!zzzz~those staff friendly too~ they are so funny!!fren-ing wf them now....haha...!
-got leng lui??damn many!! walao ehh!!!=.=!!

about English course, british council...
hmmm~for me...i think.....quite ok de lor~ got learn dao english language and speaking skill~
my teacher is a foreigner.......name susan...=.=! from Scoltland.
she was so funny....lolx! talk somethings very cold~ za dao xia!!
my class, i m the youngest....=.=!! still have uncle tim...zzzz~
beside me is a 25years old de jie jie......leng lui onot?? hmmmm... still ok ba....standard lor....
when she sit down beside me,
she ask me,-"are you malaysian?"with a weird eyes *,*
i answer,-"sure..."with smile=)
she said,-"oH.....u look like korean, so i tot u are korean...."laughing~
i za dao xia and laugh with her too......lol lol lolx!!
did i look like korean??? at kl, she is the 2nd person who ask me izzit i m korean.....
haha.....

about transport......
i parking my car at LRT station.....
then go Hang Tuah station by LRT, walk to infront Time Square for work.....
if wanna go english course, up IMBI Monorail and go Bukit Nanas Station and walk around 600m to Wisma Selangor, British Council....1st day i walk, rain....lucky i had bought umbrella, but got umbrella also kena rain.....zzz=.=!
Back, just same like how i go.....==!!

about KL life.....
hmmmm.....not bad ba....
shop staff tell me, at KL brain must be clever and "xing mu"....
dont easy get cheat and effect by others....
KL fees, i think......still ok lar...see how u use lor....and see wat u eat lor....
haha......zhan shi is like tis ba~

i think i finish say alr...haha....
so.....my frenz....how are u all.....everythings fine???
got come KL remember find me arh!!!
my shop is the next street of Time Square, over the Time Square Bridge, beside Secret Recipe.
if u walk from Time Sqaure to Law Yat or Sungai Wang, sure will see it....

so....
take care all my frenz....
good luck all my frenz......
miss ya.....
all the best to all my frenz and me ba.....
STAY REAL.

and......

i miss you..........................................................................................=(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow~ like so enjoy ur life at kl worhs..haha,,
+u~!!!!!!!!!!

HQ Producciones said...

hola, saludos desde Argentina, soy un blogger nuevo y estoy aprendiendo a utilizarlos para estar comunicado with the world.

Thank

Hernán