Thursday, January 28, 2010

cL.

today.....
when in shop, got a pair of foreigners couple from Argentina come and buy computer.....
i serve them.....they bought a Asus Netbook......
after they paid, i help them to settinge up......
set until User Name and Computer Name tat part, they ask me,
they:"wats ur name??"
me:"er.....cL...."
they:"alright, cL..."
they put "cL" as their Computer Name....
then they chat with me....ask me where i from, why dont go study, how old are me, still single and bla bla.......
after i help them finish settinge, they say:"Good Service! Thank you, cL! Have a nice day! Goodbye!"
dunno why.....feel have happy feeling inside my heart.....
Just wanna share with all my fren.................................................

aftertat, smthg happen........
haiz....make my mood down..............
tired alr..................dun wan to think too much..........

tomolo Friday, Saturday, Sunday, have to go a Fujitsu Fair at Law Yat....
jia you ba!!

STAY REAL.
BE HAPPY. =)

by mE, cL.

3 comments:

Z said...

Ziyi Koh likes this.

Unknown said...

yer, so cute de.. very warm ^^
you are lucky ^^

cheer up for anything moody~
like me =]

J. [++]* said...

wow~ they are Q~