Saturday, February 28, 2009

tired week.....................

tis week....time pass like water....
my birthday past......
my olahraga competition past......
my undang exam pass too.......
lolx.....
aduiiiii....
my birthday....-
nothing special.........
at school.....hmmm....thx to all my frenz de birthday wish......(include msg and friendster comments) thanks alot!!!!!love u all!!!!muackz...!!
and.......thx to HER too......her birthday card is sooooooo touch and sooooooo nice......!!oHya......thx for the cake too....cuz of the cake, then only got a gang of frenz sing birthday song to me....thanks!!!!!!love u!!! muakczzz....!!!
at night.....i belanja a gang of my frenz......(zhen, eng chien, qi wen, choo pok, ah teng, ah chang, and jia ming), they are really true frenz for me.....thx them will help me when i have problem....
thx alot........!! ermm......abt x2 gang.....they alr celebrate wf me at school.....so......din belanja dao them.....plus they got tuition on tat night too......sorry ba...
happy birthday to me.......lolx...

olahraga competition...-
hmmmm......one word->"lose"......lolx......i take part on hipta.....got 7 acara......7 acara de mark plus up de......aduiii.......i get number 6.....got 8 ppl....haiz....so cha.....bo bian........4x100m round 1 lose alr.... 4x400m final lose too.....Zzzzz......they are too geng........aduii.......finally.......finish alr....
not need worry or scare alr lur.......cuz i hate those b4 run de feeling....tats->"scare".....lolx....scare than band perform......aikss.....and also not need tired alr......

undang exam.....-
finally.......i pass alr.....Zzzzz.......exam 3rd times only pass.....aikss.......42/50....ngam ngam pass.....
but i use 15mins only.......aduiiii......

then 2day jz bac from car amali.....
now i have L lessen alr.....lolx.....1 more month, then go exam car.......get P lessen......
next sat need go listen motor amali.....
then i can drive motor alr....!! yes!! can go tuition myself alr....not need by taxi or parents or frenz fetch alr......not need walk bac home anymore.........think dao also syok!!! wahahahahahahaha......

aduiii....next week is exam......1st exam wor.....
i din study dao also.......=.=!!!! keep sport and sport.......Zzzzz.......
god bless me........and also all my frenz.........

9/3/09, i go hong kong wf family......
zzzz.....my dad lor......wrong book date.......Zzzzz......
so, we have to go to hong kong on school time......
aduiiii..........................

ermmm......
tis few days, my brain vry confused....
dunno wat i thinking de......
smthg i cant say out de......haiz.....
haiz.........dunno lar....!!!
confused....................

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lolze...wrong book date..so cute..haha

chialok x2 said...

ena...
stupid de = =!!